Welcome and thank you for stopping by! EuroTravelogue is an online travel journal filled with the chronicles of my wondrous journeys through Europe—storybook villages, majestic castles, encounters with art and architecture, connections with cultures, exploring history, and reveling in the visual romance of the landscape.
My name is Jeff Titelius and I am a travel writer chronicling my European adventures on EuroTravelogue.com. Savoring the journey as well as the destination, wherever the roads or rivers may lead, I seek out not only the sights, but connections with cultures—rich and unique encounters with the people gaining insight into their way of life in hopes of a transformation and to return a changed man. And so with journal and camera in tow, I continue my mission in hopes that you, the traveler, will be inspired to seek out similar experiences that will forever change the person you were before you arrived.
While wanderlust courses through my veins and my passion for exploring new places runs deep, I endeavor to travel responsibly wherever my journeys lead. Won't you join me?
And here's what visitors have to say:
"I know you must be busy, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for Euro Travelogue; ever since I first came across it a couple of weeks ago, it's been an inspirational resource for me time and time again! Can't wait to start traveling. So thank you. :)" Vikki
"What an incredible story! Worthy of Hemingway. I actually spent an entire summer in Rome and went to the Forum, reciting and reading texts in Latin etc. What a wonderful time I had, and thank you for refreshing this memory through a great tale of yours." ButterflyDiary
"Well these are some pretty awesome photographs! I loved the first picture of the Louvre. I usually don't like the pyramid (first trip to Paris was pre-pyramid and I'm just not sure I like it!) but this was stunning. Can't agree more about climbing Notre Dame!I think I need to focus on taking pictures. I'm envious that yours turn out so nice!" EuropeanTravelista
"Gorgeous photos and superb writing. I love the line "translucent majesty." Anyone who reads this is going to make this church a must stop thanks to your writing." TravelingTed
As seen or heard on:
- VRAI Magazine: Voyage to the Enchanting Coast of the Netherlands
- TransitionsAbroad.com: Savor the Journey While You Travel Abroad
- Insight Guides: Part II: River cruising on the Danube: Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest
- Insight Guides: Part I: River cruising on the Danube: Passau, Salzburg and Melk
- Viking River Cruises: 2014 River Cruise Atlas
- ItalianTalks.com - Discovering the best of Rome
- FjordNorway.com - Travel Blogger.
- UT.no - Outdoors for All in Norway: Big Words from American Journalists
- NRK TV: Sommeraapent - LIVE TV Interview on Norwegian family program with estimated reach of 1 Million
- EatingItalyFoodTours.com: Unique Things to do in Rome
- RADIO: Weekend Travel Show.com - Radio interview on Christmas Market cruise with Viking River Cruises.
- JohnnyJet.com - Travel Style Profile.
- RADIO: Weekend Travel Show.com - Radio interview on visiting Norway.
- Homeaway.Co.Uk: HomeAway Travel Guide Authors
- EasyJet.com: Blogger of the Month: December
- 101Holidays.Co.Uk : Best Travel Blogs in December 2012
- Orlando Sentinel PRINT: Special Section - Mount Dora Spring Collectibles
- Travel Curious Often : Reel Travel Goes around the World
- Travel Curious Often : Curious Travelers
- ButterflyDiary.com : Travel Blogger Spotlight
- Examiner.com : Orlando International Travel
- Examiner.com : Mount Dora, Florida
When I am not EuroTrotting...
...so to speak, I work as a digital production manager. Need some help with your social media strategy or tactical execution? I can help you improve engagement and reach your target audience. Just let me know.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these portals unto the world and hope you discover something unexpected and wondrous! Your journey awaits...arrivederci!
Please feel free to contact me for travel related content, copy editing, social media, editorial assignments, or just to say hello! JeffTitelius@gmail.com.