Welcome to EuroTravelogue and thank you for stopping by! My online travel journal is filled with the chronicles of wondrous journeys and magical photography of the places I've traveled and the roads and rivers along the way.
I am a freelance travel writer inspired by Europe—storybook villages nestled in majestic settings, magnificent art and architecture, intriguing cultures and histories, and the visual romance of scenic landscapes. Wanderlust courses through my veins and my passion for exploring new places runs deep. My favorite places so far? Well, that's easy...Italy and France, however, they represent only the beginning of a lifelong journey to undiscovered worlds. With journal and camera in tow, I plan to bring those journeys to you, my friends. Won't you join me?
And here's what visitors have to say:
"I know you must be busy, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for Euro Travelogue; ever since I first came across it a couple of weeks ago, it's been an inspirational resource for me time and time again! Can't wait to start traveling. So thank you. :)" Vikki
"What an incredible story! Worthy of Hemingway. I actually spent an entire summer in Rome and went to the Forum, reciting and reading texts in Latin etc. What a wonderful time I had, and thank you for refreshing this memory through a great tale of yours." ButterflyDiary
"Well these are some pretty awesome photographs! I loved the first picture of the Louvre. I usually don't like the pyramid (first trip to Paris was pre-pyramid and I'm just not sure I like it!) but this was stunning. Can't agree more about climbing Notre Dame!I think I need to focus on taking pictures. I'm envious that yours turn out so nice!" EuropeanTravelista
"Gorgeous photos and superb writing. I love the line "translucent majesty." Anyone who reads this is going to make this church a must stop thanks to your writing." TravelingTed
Please feel free to contact me for travel related content, copy editing, social media, editorial assignments, or just to say hello! JeffTitelius@gmail.com.
As seen on:
- RADIO: Weekend Travel Show.com - Radio interview on visiting Norway.
- ItalianTalks.com - Discovering the best of Rome
- UT.no - Outdoors for All in Norway: Big Words from American Journalists
- NRK TV: Sommeraapent - LIVE TV Interview on Norwegian family program with estimated reach of 1 Million
- EatingItalyFoodTours.com: Unique Things to do in Rome
- Homeaway.Co.Uk: HomeAway Travel Guide Authors
- EasyJet.com: Blogger of the Month: December
- 101Holidays.Co.Uk: Best Travel Blogs in December 2012
- Orlando Sentinel PRINT: Special Section - Mount Dora Spring Collectibles
- Travel Curious Often: Reel Travel Goes around the World
- Travel Curious Often: Curious Travelers
- ButterflyDiary.com: Travel Blogger Spotlight
- Examiner.com: Orlando International Travel
- Examiner.com: Mount Dora, Florida
- ABetterStay.com Travel Blog
When I am not EuroTrotting...
...so to speak, I work as a digital production manager for Starmark Advertising and freelance as a copy editor for a number of print and online publications including Disney Publishing Worldwide. Need some help with your social media strategy or tactical execution? I can help you improve engagement with your audience and help to build brand equity. Check out my Klout score at the bottom of this page.
Follow me on Twitter @JeffTitelius, @EuroTravelogue, or EuroTravelog