Welcome to EuroTravelogue and thank you for stopping by! My online travel journal chronicles wondrous journeys inspired by Europe—storybook villages, majestic settings, magnificent art and architecture, intriguing cultures, history, and the visual romance of the landscape.
Wherever my journeys lead me, I seek out cultural immersion—rich and unique experiences through encounters with the locals, to gain an understanding of their way of life in hopes that you, the traveler, will be enlightened and seek out similar experiences that will forever change the person you were when you first arrived.
Wanderlust courses through my veins and my passion for exploring new places runs deep, and with journal and camera in tow, I continue my mission to bring these encounters to you, my friends. Won't you join me?
And here's what visitors have to say:
"I know you must be busy, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for Euro Travelogue; ever since I first came across it a couple of weeks ago, it's been an inspirational resource for me time and time again! Can't wait to start traveling. So thank you. :)" Vikki
"What an incredible story! Worthy of Hemingway. I actually spent an entire summer in Rome and went to the Forum, reciting and reading texts in Latin etc. What a wonderful time I had, and thank you for refreshing this memory through a great tale of yours." ButterflyDiary
"Well these are some pretty awesome photographs! I loved the first picture of the Louvre. I usually don't like the pyramid (first trip to Paris was pre-pyramid and I'm just not sure I like it!) but this was stunning. Can't agree more about climbing Notre Dame!I think I need to focus on taking pictures. I'm envious that yours turn out so nice!" EuropeanTravelista
"Gorgeous photos and superb writing. I love the line "translucent majesty." Anyone who reads this is going to make this church a must stop thanks to your writing." TravelingTed
As seen or heard on:
- Viking River Cruises: 2014 River Cruise Atlas
- RADIO: Weekend Travel Show.com - Radio interview on Christmas Market cruise with Viking River Cruises.
- JohnnyJet.com - Travel Style Profile.
- RADIO: Weekend Travel Show.com - Radio interview on visiting Norway.
- FjordNorway.com - Travel Blogger.
- ItalianTalks.com - Discovering the best of Rome
- UT.no - Outdoors for All in Norway: Big Words from American Journalists
- NRK TV: Sommeraapent - LIVE TV Interview on Norwegian family program with estimated reach of 1 Million
- EatingItalyFoodTours.com: Unique Things to do in Rome
- Homeaway.Co.Uk: HomeAway Travel Guide Authors
- EasyJet.com: Blogger of the Month: December
- 101Holidays.Co.Uk : Best Travel Blogs in December 2012
- Orlando Sentinel PRINT: Special Section - Mount Dora Spring Collectibles
- Travel Curious Often : Reel Travel Goes around the World
- Travel Curious Often : Curious Travelers
- ButterflyDiary.com : Travel Blogger Spotlight
- Examiner.com : Orlando International Travel
- Examiner.com : Mount Dora, Florida
When I am not EuroTrotting...
...so to speak, I work as a digital production manager. Need some help with your social media strategy or tactical execution? I can help you improve engagement and reach your target audience. Just let me know.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these portals unto the world and hope you discover something unexpected and wondrous! Your journey awaits...arrivederci!
Please feel free to contact me for travel related content, copy editing, social media, editorial assignments, or just to say hello! JeffTitelius@gmail.com.